Sunday, October 14, 2018

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)

Image result for jack reacher never go back

Samantha: [while helping an aching Reacher walk] Dude, you jumped off a building.

Jack Reacher: Yeah, I know.

Samantha: Did it hurt?

Jack Reacher: Yes.

Samantha: Did you see how high that was?

Jack Reacher: Can we possibly have this conversation some other time?

Seriously, just don't see this movie. It's not worth it. I was sick on a couch and didn't want to move. I regret it even then.  And it's not because of anything that Jack Reacher: Never Go Back did. It's more that it is. The formula is so pat that I think I lost some brain cells from not thinking.  Even the New Orleans stuff.

Take the movie's advice. Never go back.

On a fun point, Tom Cruise really is ageless.

2.0 out 5



No comments:

Post a Comment