Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trouble with the Curve (2012)



"I heard it.  She saw it.  That's all that matters." (Gus- Clint Eastwood)

Yeah, that's right.  I saw this.  I watched it.  All of it.  I am not ashamed.  (I probably should be..but)

Ugh...I hate it when movies with John Goodman are bad.  I want them to be good.

There was actually very little redeeming about Trouble with the Curve.  The script was blah.  The plot was utterly utterly utterly predictable.  (Baseball metaphor- Everyone knows Ricky Henderson is going to steal second.)  I know that most of the cast is capable, but no one was a star.  That is all.  Literally, That's my review.

Ratings:

Originators:  Skip it

Moneymakers:  Skip it

Baseball Scouts:  Skip it.  Watch Moneyball

Justin Timberlake lovers:  Skip it

Old men:  Skip it

On a scale of Dirty Harry to a chair with no one in it, I give Trouble with the Curve 2.0 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment