Monday, January 14, 2013

Ted (2012)



"Yeah... That is a turd." (Ted)

"This is the theme song to Octopussy." (Mark Whalberg - character name already forgotten)

I generally find Family Guy funny. I was on a plane. Ted was made by Seth McFarland. He also made Family Guy. I said...por que no? I now wish I hadn't.
Either, I'm too young to truly appreciate the jokes, references, and wit of Ted or the whole movie is mostly unfunny. I fully admit that I have never seen the Flash Gordon movie. I didn't have aTeddy Rucksbin , and I've seen Octopussy only once. Basically, even the generally idiot proof madcap humor of McFarland requires a target audience. I am not it. I wonder who is?

Ratings:
Flash Gordon lovers: skip it. ( if you loved it, love it for what it was, not what it has become.)

Family Guy aficionados: See it or Skip it. (It's no chicken fight.)

Refrencers: skip it. ( It ain't no Rerun dance.)

Critics: skip it

Love to day dream about your early 80s late 70s childhood?: You don't need this movie's help to do that.

On a scale from a little red wagon to Pow-Pow Power wheels, I give Ted 2.3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment