Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Christmas Prince (2017)


Andy: Where there's a Tiara, there's dirt. Trust me.

Judgement: I palpably feel the judgement of my one consistent reader. Stop it!  This should be a judgement free blog. I bear my thoughts on the media I consume and occasionally I ingest garbage of the highest order. I admit it, I sprayed the film equivalent of whip cream from a can directly into my mouth. -mwhhhh.  AAAAAAAKKKKK!

Musings: A Christmas Prince is LITERALLY the worst. There is really no reason anyone of sound mind, body, and soul need watch it, ever. Thus it can be guaranteed to generate a cult following for its unrepentant schlock. A Christmas Prince is what happens when a large corporate entity knows with precision what its viewers want-like they are collecting data on us. Take the top 200 things that views liked about similar movies and put them together, voila, A Christmas Prince; the most typical princess Christmas holiday movie ever.  Made by a marketing team for the desires of marketable people. Netflix's version of clickbait.  -I guess this now includes me (face palm).

Please check out that even Netflix is throwing shade at people who watch this. I promise I only watched it the once.    SHADE

1.1 out of 5 stars.   It is, in fact, a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment