Friday, November 30, 2018

The Princess Switch (2018)

Image result for Princess switch cast"You know what they say...." -everyone

I'm going to float this out there and see what the internet thinks. I am envisioning that Netflix will soon be announcing the NCU. The Netflix Cinematic Universe. I'm serious. All of their Christmas movies are set in a fictional yet contained joint universe.  -I came to this realization from the kindly old man played by Robin Soans. He's everywhere. Without any reason.

Once you abandon any sense of writing or accountability to taste, then The Princess Switch is at best a marginal hack.

Also for any of you SG-1 fans out there. Tell me that Nick Sagar 1 should not be cast as the new Apophis.  I'd absolutely watch a beta universe version of SG that had him as the villain.

You may have noticed that I really haven't talked anything about The Princess Switch. I'm not going to. Let that sink in as to my feelings.

1.9 out of 5 stars. It is a movie. It had actors. It is should will not be remembered.


No comments:

Post a Comment