Sunday, November 30, 2014

Delivery Man (2013)



"I'm an incompetent delivery man." -David Wozniak

I watched this on my couch from about 2 to 4 in the morning suffering from jet lag. Anything would do. Delivery Man is what I got.

I've written this review before. I will repeat. DO NOT MAKE REMAKES!  If you can help it, don't watch remakes. At their best they live up the original.  They never surpass them.  Never. (I am patiently waiting for an exception to this rule.)

Delivery Man is a remake of the Canadian hit film Starbuck. I didn't see the original.  It is now on my list.  It must be better than Delivery Man.

Pros:  Vince Vaughn is likeable. Chis Pratt is funny. Andrzej Blumenfeld (The Dad) is cuddly and cast perfectly.

Cons: The plot, the music, the jokes, the dialogue, and more and more.

On a scale of lather to rinse, repeat, I give Delivery Man, 2 out of 5 stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment