Monday, August 25, 2014

The Expendables (2010)



"My life is difficult.  I need more money." -Yin Yang (Jet Li)

So.......yeah I watched this.  It was everything I expected.  It was still bad.  It was not meant to be good...so EXPECTATIONS MET!!

It is unfortunate that I would have rather watched any old bad classic from any of these actors ( Especially Red Scorpion with Dolph Lundgren) than watch The Expendables ever again.  It is not a waste of life to see it....but it is a waste of time.  If you can be multi-tasking, The Expendables may have more value for you. In that scenario, you could see it as a bundled movie with all your favorite action stars.  It is still not good.

On a scale of damsel in distress to heroine in need of an all male commando team, I give The Expendables 2 out of 5 stars.   

No comments:

Post a Comment