Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)

Image result for pitch perfect 2

"Yeah..well your sweat smells like cinnamon." -Beca

oufffff....ufffff....yeeeshh.  That adequately sums up what I thought of the sequel to the lovable Pitch Perfect. No one really need see it. Ever. There are some nice things about Pitch Perfect 2. The more Katy Sagal in anything the better. I hate the Packers, HATE; but I did enjoy watching Clay Matthews belt out a few lines.

Beyond that, Pitch Perfect 2 is without question the worst film I saw in 2015.

It fails on characters, comedy, heart, plot, sound, and so much more. Even its offensive lines were actually more crass and distasteful than funny.

On a scale of AC#E to CGBE I give Pitch Perfect 2, 1.34 stars out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment